Terms and conditions for lessons given by Superdrive franchised instructors
1. The instructor shall make their services as a Superdrive UK Ltd instructor available to the pupil for the sole purpose of giving driving tuition at the rate per lesson from time to time agreed.
2. The instructor shall have the right to substitute another Superdrive UK Ltd instructor for the purpose of giving all or any of the lessons if the instructor is not available for any reason whatsoever.
3. In the event that the instructor is unable to substitute another Superdrive UK Ltd instructor for a specific appointment, or in the event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
4. The instructor will carry motor insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle when accompanied by a Superdrive UK Ltd instructor or Driving Standards Agency examiner.
5. The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson.
6. If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of two working days notice canceling any lesson, the pupil shall be liable for the lesson fee in respect of such lesson.
7. The pupil agrees that they are duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
8. It is hereby expressly agreed that this agreement is made solely between the instructor and the pupil and that no contractual relationship exists between Superdrive UK Ltd and the pupil. Accordingly, the pupil acknowledges that Superdrive UK Ltd has no liability to the pupil in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising from the use of the tuition vehicle or from the acts or omissions of the instructor or any other Superdrive UK Ltd instructor substituted under (2) above.
9. Payment in respect of the current or next booking may be made to the instructor. Where payments are made direct to the instructor, Superdrive UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any acts, defaults or failure on the part of the instructor not to carry out their obligations.
10.Cancellation after the first 2 hours of the begginers course. The lessons will be charged at £20 per hour.
Freephone:0800 587 4586
Mobile0750 321 8285